"Margot came to Morningside two grades behind... she made up four grades in two years, found
her confidence and her voice." -Parent
"At Morningside, teaching is adjusted until the student is successful. No one falls through the cracks."-Kent Johnson, Ph.D
Morningside Academy's nationally acclaimed and highly successful Foundations Program is available for Puget Sound students to catch up, build up and get ahead. Morningside Academy offers small group instruction tailored to each student's existing academic skill levels. Founded in 1980 by Dr. Kent Johnson, Morningside's excellent curriculum and outstanding teachers have provided exceptional gains for our students for 28 years.
Morningside Academy's Foundation Program includes: Language Arts, Reading, Mathematics, Study and Organizational Skills, Art, Wushu (Chinese Martial Arts), and Field Trips.
Morningside Foundations Program is for your family if....
- your child seems unmotivated, unhappy or shows a lack of interest in school
- your child underachieves in school
- your child stands one or more years behind in any or all academic areas
- your child lacks fluency in any basic academic skill
- your child gets easily distracted or has difficulty paying attention
- your child has a learning or attention difference
- you experience "homework battles"